In June 2018, Rencontres Audiovisuelles sent over to French and international students and professionals in audiovisual, animation film, digital arts, graphic design etc., a call for a video mapping contest, organised in the framework of the European Heritage days. Each work has been designed for the front façade of the Vieille Bourse according to the theme “The art of sharing”.
Odysshare – An Odyssey Through The Means To Share Knowledge
• Éric Bonnet – Researcher, Director of the Image arts and contemporary art Laboratory, University of Paris 8 (France)
• Julien Dubois – Deputy Mayor delegated to Heritage, City of Lille (France)
• Alain Grisval – Director, Citeos Ingénierie Nord (France)
• Philippe Ligot – Artist, President of Athem & Skertzò (France)
• Martin Pošta – Director of the Signal Festival of Prague (Czech Republic)
• Ronald Ramakers – Director of the Glow Festival of Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
• Filip Sterckx – Artist, co-founder and artistic director of Skullmapping (Belgium)
Organised by Rencontres Audiovisuelles, in the framework of the European Heritage days.
With the support of the City of Lille, Citeos, SNCF, the European Union (Europe invests in Hauts-de-France with the European regional development fund) and the Hauts-de-France Region.