In July 2019, Rencontres Audiovisuelles launched an international open call for a video mapping contest, as part of the European Heritage days.
International candidates, students and professionals in audiovisual, animation film, digital arts, graphic design etc., have had 2 months to prepare a mapping of 5 minutes maximum for the front facade of the Fives Neighbourhood Town Hall, according to the theme “Art and entertainment”.
Mateusz Król, Norbert Lisak
• Diāna Čivle – Curator, Staro Riga Lights Festival (Latvia)
• Julien Dubois – Deputy Mayor delegated to Heritage, City of Lille (France)
• Miguel Gozalbo – Sound designer, Telenoika (Spain)
• Hester Hazenberg – Curator, Media Art Friesland (The Netherlands)
• Annik Hémery – Journalist, Sonovision (France)
• Pierre Morel – Business manager, Citéos Ingénérie Nord (France)
• Pierre-Yves Toulot – Film director et co-founder, COSMO AV (France)
Organised by Rencontres Audiovisuelles, as part of the European Heritage Days.
With the support of the City of Lille, Citeos and SNCF.