New Images Careers
Aimed at young people aged 18 to 29 (without training, unemployed) wanting to benefit from a training.
The New Images Careers project, offered as part of the Grande École du Numérique, the École régionale du Numérique and the Youth Employment Initiative programme, offers a 4-months video mapping training, which includes theory and practical training, internship placement, job coaching and an individual production. This project concerns only the people living in the Hauts-de-France Region.
• Give professional video mapping skills and coach the attendees with a personal and professional project execution.
• Share knowledge with the attendees about the sector and help them with business networking.
• Monitor and coach the attendees in their professional project as well as in their job, internship or training course searching.
• 5 weeks of general training course about mapping professions led by specialised speakers: software knowledge, artistic dimension, acquirement of theoretical and methodological knowledge.
• 5 weeks of project’s execution coaching (group work). Put acquired skills into practice and project development: creation of a “business card” production for enterprises, proving the mastery of the tools and showing the participant’s universe and writing.
• 1 evening to present the projects and the participants to enterprises: pitch project, presentation of the participants and their work.
• “Job coaching” sessions all along the training course: resume, application letter, web indexing, interview coaching, work environment behaviour, understanding the sector and the regional employers as well, awareness to the different professional statutes (employee, entertainment worker (intermittent du spectacle), self employed).
• 6 weeks of professional immersion in enterprise, in order to acquire a professional experience and accompany the participants into business networking.
Young people from the Nord-Pas de Calais region, aged 18 to 29 at the beginning of the programme and answering the beneficiaries’ criteria of the “Youth Employment Initiative programme”:
• People who are unemployed: they answer the job seeker’s conditions (it is not necessary to be registered in a job seeking institution),
• People who aren’t in any educational institution: they are not currently registered in any school, college or higher educational institutions or university.
• People who do not follow another training course: they are not attending any other training course once in the programme.
The graduation level is not a obstacle for the registration: young graduates who finished their studies and are temporarily remote from the job market are eligible for the YEI.
4 months per session. 4 possible sessions (12 people per session)
Session 1: January > April 2019 Session 2: September > December 2019
Session 3: January > April 2020
Session 4: September > December 2020
The participant commits to the entire session by registering. It cannot be stopped along the way.
From Monday to Friday, from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
The registration fees are supported by the European Union as part of the Youth Employment Initiative Programme, and by the Conseil Régional as part of the École régionale du Numérique.
The registration has to be done 45 days minimum before the beginning of one of the sessions.
Session 1: before the 15th of November 2018 Session 2: before the 15th of July 2019
Session 3: before the 5th of February 2020
Session 4: before the 15th of July 2020
>> Application via the online registration form
Since the number of participants is limited to 12 people per session, the registration form will first of all allow us to evaluate your motivation and determination to enter this project.
If you are pre-selected, we will then suggest individual interviews with members of our educational team so we can get acquainted with you and evaluate your involvement.
Warning:This project is part of the “Youth Employment Initiative Programme”, thank you for verifying your eligibility to the programme. We invite you to register at the Mission Locale before completing the registration form (unless you are already registered at Pole Emploi).