A look back at the 4th Video Mapping Contest.
In June 2017, Rencontres Audiovisuelles sent over to French and international students and professionals in audiovisual, animation film, digital arts, graphic design etc., a call for a video mapping contest, organised in the framework of the European Heritage days. Each work has been designed for the front façade of the Porte de Paris according to the theme “Time door”.
Rene Te Riele, Andrzej Krawczyk
The Netherlands, Poland
Pigeon, dinosaures et mirlitons
Jérémy Oury, Jefferson Desmoulains
Image : Julien Chelles
Son : Gaultier Cazenave
Regards du futur
Olga Korobof, Patrick Grandi
Noémi Prud’homme, Yohan Dumas
Pansketel, Sophie T., Jean-Paul Dub
• Mo Assem – Director of creation, video mapping production, Mr.Beam (The Netherlands)
• Xavi Bové – Artistic director, Internacional Mapping Festival, Girona (Spain
• Julien Dubois – Heritage deputy, City of Lille (France)
• Alain Grisval – Responsible for the developpement, Citeos (France)
• Bettina Pelz – Artistic director, Mapping Lichtungen Hildesheim Festival (Germany)
• Daniel Schmitt – Reseacher, DeVisu Laboratory, University of Valenciennes (France)
Organised by Rencontres Audiovisuelles, in the framework of the European Heritage days.
With the support of the City of Lille, Citeos, SNCF, the European Union (Europe invests in Hauts-de-France with the European regional development fund) and the Hauts-de-France Region.